- E-Mailed Natal “Birth Chart Reading”
- E-Mailed Natal “Transit” Readings
- E-Mailed “Solar” Chart Reading
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Yin Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Mu (Wood) Yin Yang: Yang
- Unlucky Numbers: 6, 7, 8
- Unlucky Colors: gold, silver, brown, black
- Unlucky Direction: northwest
Year of the Tiger
Tiger is the third in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Tiger include 1914, 1926, 1938, 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022, 2034…
Tigers, considered to be brave, cruel, forceful, stately and terrifying, are the symbol of power and lordliness. In ancient times, people usually compared emperors or grandees with the tiger. Court officials often said that ‘accompanying the emperor is just like being at the side of a tiger’. There are also many legends about this animal.
- Strengths Tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, virtuous
- Arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous
- Best Matches: Dragon, Horse, Pig They can encourage and help each other, and they can be the best lovers as well as rivals. They are all ambitious and share the same value in life and money. The couple can lead a harmonious life.
- Bad Matches: Ox, Tiger, Snake, Monkey They are both aggressive, and seldom make compromise, so the relationship will be nipped in the bud. If getting married, financial problems would result in their breakup.
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Tiger||1914, 1974||Self-righteous and rejecting others’ command; willing to help the weak.|
|Fire Tiger||1926, 1986||Talented with willpower, always suiting the action to the word.|
|Earth Tiger||1938, 1998||Proud and arrogant, alive with ambition, rich in enterprising spirit.|
|Metal Tiger||1950, 2010||Peaceful, caring much for family, considerate but sparing in speech.|
|Water Tiger||1962, 2022||Curious with high learning ability; possible high artistic attainments.|