- E-Mailed Natal “Birth Chart Reading”
- E-Mailed Natal “Transit” Readings
- E-Mailed “Solar” Chart Reading
Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Chen
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Tu (Earth) Yin Yang: Yang
Lucky Numbers: 1, 7, 6 Lucky Colors: gold, silver, hoary Lucky Flowers: bleeding heart vine, larkspur, hyacinth Lucky Directions: west, north, northwest
- Unlucky Numbers: 9, 8, 3
- Unlucky Colors: red, green, purple, black
- Unlucky Direction: southeast
Year of the Dragon
Dragon is the fifth in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. The Years of the Dragon include 1916, 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024…
The Dragon enjoys a very high reputation in Chinese culture. Chinese people regard themselves as descendents of the dragon. In ancient China, this imaginary creature was thought to speed across the sky with divine power. It is the token of authority, dignity, honor, success, luck, and capacity. Emperors entitled themselves exclusively as ‘dragon’. The Dragon enjoys a very high reputation in Chinese culture. Chinese people regard themselves as descendents of the dragon. In ancient China, this imaginary creature was thought to speed across the sky with divine power. It is the token of authority, dignity, honor, success, luck, and capacity. Emperors entitled themselves exclusively as ‘dragon’.
People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. They are upright and frank. However, they are also a bit arrogant and impatient. Female Dragons tend to be overly confident. They hate hypocrisy, gossip and slander. They are not afraid of difficulties but hate to be used or controlled by others.
- StrengthsDecisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, romantic
- WeaknessesEccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, unrealistic
- Best Matches: Rooster, Rat, Monkey They are born to be a couple, and they can build a good and happy family. Dragons give a lot of support and guidance to Roosters and Rats, and they get tenderness and care in return. Sharing similar interests and hobbies, they can be best partners in travel.
- Bad Matches: Ox, Sheep, Dog Quarrels and conflicts take turns to show up in their life, and they even become enemy at last. The reason for their split is that they cannot tolerant each other’s flaws and they always put themselves in the first.
Their personality differs according to western astrological signs, like courageous Aries, sensitive Taurus, novelty Gemini, curious Cancer, selfless Leo, determined Virgo, aggressive Libra, ambitious Scorpio, modest Sagittarius, considerate Capricorn, humorous Aquarius and tolerant Pisces.
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Dragon||1904, 1964||Introverted, taciturn, very talented but not fond of the limelight.|
|Fire Dragon||1916, 1976||Smooth and slick, good at seizing opportunities, easy to get success.|
|Earth Dragon||1928, 1988||Aggressive, smart and hardworking, but tend to give up halfway.|
|Metal Dragon||1940, 2000||Frank and sincere, moody, having creative ideas but lacking practice.|
|Water Dragon||1952, 2012||FFar-sighted, with strong willpower and persistence.|