- E-Mailed Natal “Birth Chart Reading”
- E-Mailed Natal “Transit” Readings
- E-Mailed “Solar” Chart Reading
Lucky Numbers: 1, 9 Lucky Colors: red, blue, purple Lucky Flowers: tulip, evergreen, peach blossom Lucky Directions: southeast, south and north
- Unlucky Numbers: 3, 4
- Unlucky Colors: white, green
- Unlucky Direction: northwest
Year of the Ox
Ox is the second in the 12-year cycle of Chinese zodiac sign. Years of the Ox include 1913, 1925, 1937, 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021, 2033…Oxen used to be capable farming tools in agricultural society, which attach to the symbol of diligence, persistence and honesty. People born in the Year of Ox are probably tardy in action, but industrious and cautious. Most of them are conservative and hold their faith firmly.
Ranking second in Chinese zodiacal signs, the Ox is huge. People often use it to indicate something big in size or number. People born in the Year of Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. They are contemplative before taking actions, not easily affected by the surroundings but just follow their concept and ability. Being conservative with a lack of wit in speaking, they usually look silent and sometimes stubborn in their old ways.
- Strengths honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, strong-willed, persistent
- Weaknesses obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, distant
- Best Matches: Rat, Snake, Rooster They are quite compatible, deeply attracted by each other. They are both responsible, willing to share the family duty. Besides, loyalty and faith are the key factors to their happy marriage.
- Bad Matches: Tiger, Dragon, Horse, Sheep They will stick on their own opinions and ideas, and they both can hardly give in. They don’t get used to forgiveness, and squabbles lead to their relationship reaction.
|Types||Years of Birth||Personality Traits|
|Wood Ox||1925, 1985||Brave, selfless, upright and outspoken.|
|Fire Ox||1937, 1997||Clever but lacking one’s own judgement, short-sighted, narrow-minded.|
|Earth Ox||1949, 2009||Smart, confident and resolute; hard to have high opinion of others.|
|Metal Ox||1961, 2021||Busy and active, with good interpersonal relations.|
|Water Ox||1913, 1973||Hardworking and diligent, holding a strong feeling for justice.|